Steampunk Art by Vadim Voitekhovitch

Monday, August 5, 2013

My favourite artist...

Vadim Voitekhovitch has a moody and atmospheric style that I like to use to illustrate the Steampunk worlds I build in my head.

I have used his images to illustrate my Airship Design posts, mainly because his airships are both whimsical and apparently practical.  The scenes are serene but complex. The environments are rich and detailed without being chaotic.

You can see them in detail here at the Steampunk Art of *Voitv


This is a world I could quite happily inhabit!

Enjoy.

Keep your sightglass full, your firebox trimmed and your water iced.
KJ

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

About Gears, Goggles, and Steam oh My!

Here I collect interesting bits of information related to the world of Steampunk.

Category List

Absinthium (12) accessories (15) Airships (69) Art (1) Beakerhead (3) Books (65) comics (5) computation (11) costumes (16) etiquette (19) events (30) fiction (87) Flight Engineer (33) Fun (57) games (36) history (109) howto (21) Inventions (57) manners (6) Meetup Repost (90) movies (4) music (4) Musings (44) mystery (23) news (8) Parasol Duelling (46) Photos (67) Pie In the Sky (3) poetry (1) resources (50) Role Playing (59) Serial Story (28) Ships (39) Steam (34) Steampunk Sports (26) Tesla (13) video (77) website (57) What Ifs (16)

Recent Comments

Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.

Followers